Friday, January 1, 2010

Parallels Desktop Boot Camp What Will Run Better On My Intel Based Mac: Desktop Parallels Or Boot Camp? Any Major Problems With Both OS?

What will run better on my Intel based Mac: Desktop Parallels or Boot Camp? Any major problems with both OS? - parallels desktop boot camp

This weekend, I thought of my either Boot Camp or Parallels Desktop, you can put Windows XP on my Intel-based Mac OS 10.4. Just wondering if someone was to remove any restrictions on a Mac has, you may need special security software on the PC side of things, for XP running on a Mac? Giving Thanks for your help!

1 comment:

quikboy said...

Why do not you buy a PC when you are so interested in Windows? Perhaps because you are a Mac user, absolutely no idea what they want. What is OS X is not exactly what you wanted? There is a reason why you can have Windows on them, because OS X is not good enough. I mean smart users running Mac OS X knows that this is the reason to buy a MAC. Apple is so greedy that are sold only on Mac OS X, just so they can profit from the sale of software and hardware together. Good luck with the use of these applications.

BTW: I've heard that Parallels is better than Boot Camp. If Apple is so perfect, why do not you put your boot camp class competition? Probably because they are not as perfect as you thought.

Post a Comment