Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Best Christmas Poms I Have Two 6 Month Old Poms Who Ate 2 Thin Chocolate Bars, How Much Chocolate Hurts A Dog?

I have two 6 month old poms who ate 2 thin chocolate bars, how much chocolate hurts a dog? - the best christmas poms

Both are between 5-9 kg or less, and chocolate bars are the thin bars of Cadbury milk chocolate is 100 calories. They also have small coins in it. They went into the distribution of gifts and ate about 2 of them. How much chocolate will do damage to a Pomeranian, I want to know if you go. PS all vets are closed and I live in a small town so thats not an option yet

15 comments:

Luna said...

Dogs were to be made sick when they eat chocolate,

Luna said...

Dogs were to be made sick when they eat chocolate,

whit said...

You crackers coal and is usually an ounce for every pound that hurts. begin to give plenty of water

Aime said...

and if my pom I ate too much and 2 Hershey chocolate bars and not get sick

Aime said...

and if my pom I ate too much and 2 Hershey chocolate bars and not get sick

kimballa... said...

1.5

michelle... said...

Chocolate can kill a dog when I was not very good for them

michelle... said...

Chocolate can kill a dog when I was not very good for them

herminia a said...

Hello I have a dog who loves chocolate .. Anyway when you start, vomiting or shock, if they are good .. Just do not feed "Enough is enough. I know they are so hard to resist, do not enter it or to treat two. Happy New Year

ANDREW C said...

Hello
I have not taken risks at all
the address listed below will help you eaten a long time.
http://dogs.about.com/cs/disableddogs/p/vomit_induce.htm

smallkid... said...

Call the vet immediately.

Dhaxem Healer said...

Puppies are doing things they should not eat well, or they may be right. A chocolate diet will not kill healthy children.

Starving for 3 and a 1 / 2 hours, then fed fresh, like a piece of very good lamb lean.

Dogs love the taste of chocolate, but as you know, it's bad for them, so please keep the chocolate away from them in the future.

Best wishes

Reflecto... said...

Well, I guess it depends on the dog. Your dog will probably happen, but I hope to find the answer.

Good luck!

PS nice story. Depending on the pack of dogs you the presents!

silver wings said...

depends on the type, quantity and size of the dog to see the link below

Bill said...

You should candy in order, but keep it! Merry Christmas.

Post a Comment