Saturday, February 6, 2010

Corner Bath Shower Curtain Pole Are There Any Reports Of The Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel On Sunset In L.A. Being Haunted?

Are there any reports of the Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel on Sunset in L.A. being haunted? - corner bath shower curtain pole

Years ago I lived in a room at the Sunset Plaza Hotel. It was at the back of the hotel and had a large balcony. The room was pleasant, but I felt very unstable on her. I felt I could still see a rapid movement in the room with the corner of my eye, but closer inspection I found nothing that seemed out of place. I felt very uncomfortable in the shower, I open with the shower curtain, and even then I felt like I saw things in the glass shower. I know some places around, as did The Comedy Store, reported strange activity, but what about this hotel?

2 comments:

Rich Z said...

Well, you have wandered fromsomeone sunset along and have some funny stuff in circulation in one of these curves.

My wife and I were there when our son was living in Laurel Canyon, near here. We saw no ghosts, pictures of the corners of the eyes or reflect movements. Get real has only one hotel in a central location, not the scene of a novel rare.

julez said...

I heard about it. I can not remember where I heard about it, but I heard that they are possessed by the hotel and a couple in Hollywood.

Post a Comment