Monday, February 15, 2010

Avert Org Std Pictures *VERY VERY DESCRIPTIVE Herpes??!! Please Help O.O;;?

*VERY VERY DESCRIPTIVE Herpes??!! please help O.O;;? - avert org std pictures

* VERY VERY DESCRIPTIVE

Well, when I talk to my friends in the summer and I ant bites on my umm, pocket .. As if birth and a few there are not very big and we had an ingrown hair on the side of him when I was born, and goes .. But theres still there .. and it goes on normally, I say that herpes is why I had sex once a week later ..... I am a little anxious, a little: / I have no symptoms on the list, which resembles a small white spot like a pimple on the face ... idk, but ... someone help?

** EDIT: More Umm, so that the image of the herpes
"... Http: / / www.avert.org / std pictures.htm not warts, but the others, and not just a few of them .... andIt is not painful when they burst, the only one irritated when I eat my boxing more than I (not on the toilet and that's sometimes when times seem the most of his blood, a lot of sense, it just add something). ... is only a scar through the bite of an ant?

4 comments:

LINDSEY S said...

You do not have many symptoms that you have herpes. People who become infected have few or no symptoms of herpes, but still the virus in their bodies. Herpes usually comes with fins, itching and / or tingling. If this is a slight pause, then you can no symptoms.
The best way to say he looked grain herpes and tested for the doctor or clinic. They are not ashamed to go to 1 in 5 adults has genital herpes, so that doctors have seen it all before. Or is the thing with bean-test or, if during the test, which you will eat a blood test.

t-rev said...

Probably fear. . calm There is nothing wrong.

BO YO said...

Do not touch an infected person

Suicide Blonde said...

You should really consult a doctor

Post a Comment