Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2 Shingles Pictures More Condition_symptoms House Insurance, A Tree Fell In My Yard And Damaged Stuff, Help Plz?

House insurance, a tree fell in my yard and damaged stuff, help plz? - 2 shingles pictures more condition_symptoms

I had 2 large trees in the fall. One hit and crashed into my garage (because of the oak trees and 100 years) of the fine, but the tiles are some bad.

were in the yard breaks the barrier (about half) of which, under the heating pipe water outside thingy lol and my office in a part of my house and my garage door.

I had removed 2 trees for $ 750th I guess for the wall and other things. my deductible of 500 I have 22 pictures of the damage.

forestry companies said that the handling of insurance, such as dealing with the devil.

I sent a check for the payment of contributions, or directly to the contractor?

Please help

No comments:

Post a Comment